According to DMA, for every $1 you spend on email marketing, you can expect an average return of $42. If you want a social media strategy but have not developed email, it’s time to set up a dedicated email strategy too.
To get started:
• Try Mail Chimp or Constant Contact.
• Segment your database by user, resend to non-openers.
• Test your subject lines and personalize them to boost open rate 50%.
To improve ROI:
• Polish your look, simplify multiple font styles or colors.
• Aim for one compelling action.
• Optimize images, 46% of users open on mobile, with 29% happening on Apple iPhone.
– Rebecca Wells, The SWFL 100